1. National Amusements Theatres: Movie Synopses
Excerpt: Samuel L. Jackson and Ashton Kutcheer star in this thriller about a young couple who take matters into their own hands after being harassed by a nasty neighbor.
(Now if you notice, there is a small error in there, you know, the part where Patrick Wilson isn't named and Ashton Kutcher is.)
2. Movie Review for The Wackness by me, Re-Written by... someone else.
3. Note Reading: "FUCK YOU"
*One thing I do love about this whole "blog" thing, I can write whatever the fuck I want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Then they said, 'Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves; otherwise we shall be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." God then came down and gave each person a different language to confuse them, then he scattered them throughout the earth.
- Love it, and embrace it.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment